We’re Your IT Partner
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The definition of enterprise resource planning (ERP)is an integrated software solution used to manage a company’s resources. It integrates all business management functions, including planning, inventory/materials management, engineering, order processing, manufacturing, purchasing, accounting and finance, human resources, and more.
We are proud to say that our implementation process is fastest in the world today. Our on-time implementation guarantees go-live in just 1 month.
ERP is developed mainly in dot.net. The dot net application runs faster and is highly secure and cost-effective. It also leverages the Server/Client, allowing you to work on any technology, be it LAN, WAN, Internet or Intranet.
Yes, as a mandatory step in the implementation methodology, Logiology provides training to your employees. If a trained employee leaves you, and you hire a new person, we can even train your new employee and educate him on how to use the system effectively for your business objectives.
It helps to provide on-time, on target support to our all customers. Also, we can connect on your server in real time for any kind of support required or maintenance. Our technical support staff is available to assist you with questions throughout the day, either by telephone or electronically.
- Below are the indications that you need a new ERP now:–
- Increasing customer complaints about poor service
- Using Manual and multiple systems for the same task
- Failing to get accurate, up-to-date information for decision-making
- Using handwritten notes as it’s easier to jot it down then use the current system
- Having to enter the same data into more than one system
- Inability to expand the business due to limitations of current information system
- Lost or corrupted data
- Dependency on others for the completion of your task.
- A single integrated system
- Streamlining processes and workflows
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Information sharing across departments
- Improved access to information
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements.
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity-based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables.
Yes,our ERP is scalable completely.
Still need help?
Feel free to call us on (+91) 6282 299 021.
You can also email our support team at email@example.com.